Please visit the SGI page, any red links mean that the page the link directs to is non-existent. It would help out a lot if these pages could be created. Also, cleaning up existing pages and removing any non-sgi links would be greatly appreciated.
Lots of recent changes, more pages to clean up, etc. Please visit the recent changes page to see whats been going on.
Please add more pages! do you have a howto or an old page saved to your system? load it up here and link to it! --Vp 12:43, 11 December 2006 (PST)
Changed the HowTo index to a category - they're auto-linking and a little cleaner. --Nekonoko 14:17, 11 December 2006 (PST)
I like it, Zizban made the main page a little more warm and inviting. Fixed some spelling and grammar and added a legal disclaimer to the main page also, dont know if it is the best place for it. --Vp 13:19, 12 December 2006 (PST)
Main page design
Hi guys, I just took a crack at the main page. I hope everyone thinks it's an improvement. I'm not sure what the community rule will be like on the Nekochan wiki but I'm assuming it's okay to be bold. If we start to build portals we can replace the links to the category pages in the header with links to the appropriate portal. --RageX 22:27, 26 December 2006 (PST)
where to discuss general wiki-specific things?
I figured Nekochan:Community Portal but that just points to the forums. So here goes...
I was wondering what version of MediaWiki is being used? I was adding <ref> and <references/> tags, but it doesn't seem to work. I don't think this is a particularly new feature of MW, so I was curious if it has to be explicitly enabled or something. ⇔ ChristTrekker 09:53, 10 January 2007 (PST)
- Was running MediaWiki 1.8.2 (previous current) but just updated to the new 1.9.0 current this evening. --Nekonoko 02:24, 11 January 2007 (PST)
- It still doesn't work like it does on Wikipedia... ⇔ ChristTrekker 12:07, 18 January 2007 (PST)
- Well sorry - this isn't Wikipedia :) Might be worthwhile to research whatever tag that is and see if it's something unique to Wikipedia's setup. Let me know what you find out. --Nekonoko 13:34, 18 January 2007 (PST)
- I was actually looking for the same tag when I wrote the TP9100 page. The tag is part of the Cite Extension, if Neko is interested in installing it. It isn't a big loss without it, though. Ipaddict 11:41, 20 January 2007 (PST)
- Sure not a problem - I've added the extension. Let me know if that solves the issue. --Nekonoko 01:49, 21 January 2007 (PST)